Maintenance & Repair | Safety Systems | Simply Secure
At Simply Secure we offer both new and existing customers the highest level of ongoing support, service and maintenance.
All our new installations are fully guaranteed and in the unlikely event of a product malfunction in the future, we endeavour to deal with any problem with speed and efficiency. We are pleased to offer various service options to ensure that your automation system and related items function reliably and stay in the best of condition for the future, especially after the guarantee period has expired (Please contact us for details on guarantee periods).
Ideally, a service and inspection is recommended at least every 12 months but may depend on the environment of the installation and intensity of use.
Please contact us for further details and prices.
A typical service includes
- Inspect operators to ensure all seals and gaskets remain in good order.
- Top up oil levels if required (particularly on hydraulic operators).
- Clean system enclosures and covers (inside and out).
- Inspect control panel, wiring, system cables and connections.
- Remove any nesting insects/wildlife and associated debris.
- Clean safety and pulse sensors, check working correctly and re-align if required (e.g. photo-cells, rotation sensors, ground loops etc.).
- Lubricate moving/working parts (motors, hinges etc.) as necessary, and check adjustable fixtures/nuts/bolts.
- Inspect, service and clean intercom (where applicable).
Optional – (for additional cost)
- Clean gates and posts.
- Paint/touch up any areas which may require attention.
We are pleased to offer service, repair and maintenance on most types of automation equipment and intercom systems including existing installations by other companies.
Some of the manufacturers products we repair, service and install are:
Contact us for more details on 01952 740308 or use the enquiry form
- Enquiry Form >